This is not what I expected....

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Good things come to those.....

If you read my daughter, Amanda's blog, you know she is in Spain. And if you read my son, Nathan's blog, you know he is in France. So, now if you are reading my blog, I want you to know that Jim and I are going to see them both next month and I am so excited I could pee in my pants, but I won't!

I have only been to Europe once - London - but we are going to Paris, Lourdes and Madrid. I was really disappointed when I thought I was going to France at Spring Break and didn't get to go. Now I am so thankful that it has worked out this way because:
1 - Jim and I are getting to go together!
2 - We get to go to France AND Spain to see both Amanda and Nathan....the trip will be 3 times better! Jim, Amanda and Spain along with Nathan and France! This is just too much to expect or to even ask for.
The moral of this story is: Amazingly wonderful things come to those who whine!
Oh, wait....I meant those that WAIT! Yeah, that's it - wait. (I must confess I did do a little whining, too. Oh, well....Either way, God is good!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home